Monday, June 6, 2011

to blog...

Blog:
a web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

 So, here I am. Blog number two in just a few days. I never knew I had it in me. I think my brother Alex might disown me for choosing to go with a free type blogging site, when he much prefers the cooler options of full on websites. I, however, am not that cool and need: free, plain and simple.

I've always like journaling. In fact my first journals date back to when I could first write. Age 6 or 7, I suppose. I stopped as I got older and my life got busier and ironically more interesting. When it used to take me a year to fill up a journal, it now takes me years. Oh well, I'm hoping this will help.  I do plan on expressing all my feelings here. Good, bad, religious, patriotic and private. This will, in fact, become the outlet for my journalling desires. It will, also, include our day to day experiences. In fact, my goal for this blog is to have pictures up from our little home. Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment