Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aaron is BACK!!!!! (Note: This should have been posted right after Aaron got home from SERE)

Yay, YAY, YAY!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly happy I am that my sweetheart is back home. I saw him come and I just ran and jumped on him. Yes, I jumped on him. lol. I didn't even care that he was in uniform or that I was in a skirt. I went for it. I held on tight and didn't let go for a while. I had  on one of those big "statement" necklaces that was kind of digging into my chest, but I didn't care. My baby was back!

The FRG had put together a little snack table for all the guys/girls for when the arrived. Seeing as they hadn't had good food for a few days, it was a nice gesture. Aaron seemed happy to talk and eat, but I'll admit I just wanted him home so we could just be together without a big group of people.

After we got home we just talked and talked and talked. Haha. I am pretty sure neither one of us shut up until we went to bed that night. It was amazing. I missed him so much. It made me realized exactly what I have gotten myself into.

I married the most incredible man. He is strong both physically and spiritually. Listening to him tell me about his experiences from SERE (at least what he could tell me), I realized exactly how amazing he is.

I am so proud of my husband. I couldn't have asked for a better man in my life. He means the world to me and I am so glad and grateful that he decided to use his gifts for the good of all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment